Tuesday, February 26, 2013

We All Should Be Equal


Author’s Note: This Point of View is about the poem “Animal Farm”. It is teaching about how the pigs feel and how they are being treated compared to the other animals. They should all be treated equal and no different than anyone else.

In this Point Of View piece is about how the difference of each animal are treated and how they feel about equality of them. The first view is from the view of the pigs and how they feel.

I wish that we were treated the same as the other animals at the farm. Just because are skin is pink and are noses are a little misshaped doesn’t mean that we are all not equal. We do our part in the world just as any other animals do. Some animals in the world may be more important, but doesn’t mean you should give them more attention and treat them different  than other animals. I think that if more people appreciated us a little more we would be so mad and sad that you would make us feel this way.

I think that the other animals would not care whatever the pigs would say because that animal is treated different than the pigs and so that they feel more important. Also they would make the pigs feel worse than they already are. And because they are already making the pigs feel bad they may go something bad that would make the other animals feel bad about themselves.

If I was another animal in this story I would not treat a different animal any other way than I would treat myself or someone in my family. And that is how I think the pigs feel they are being treated.

No comments:

Post a Comment