Monday, February 18, 2013

The Story of My Life



Today I was taken out of my bag and was put in the car and knew where we were going. As we started to drive to where I am used it got a lot cooler. It took us a while to get there but when we were there I got excited and scared because when I saw it was huge. When we got everything was set up he strapped part of me on and then head to the chair, as we got to the top he strapped the rest of me on we started to go down the hill and we when fast, really fast. When we came up to the first turn he made the first turn ok but then, we came up to the jumps and rails. We went off the ramp onto a rail and then down to the other ramp.
  As we finished up the trail I saw the big and thankfully he didn’t go off that one. We went down different trails for a couple more hours and then he decided to take a break.

 After an hour he want to use me again but I was all scratched up from all the rails and jumps. He went and used me for a few more hours and his friends wanted him to try the big jump. And every time he tried to go up it he would always end up falling. When we went back to the resort to rest for while until we went back out to try the big jumps with his friends until they had to leave. We got to the top of the hill and started to head to the terrain park to go to the black diamond jump. As we flew down the path I saw the jump and got scared the we wouldn’t make the jump.

 As his friends cheered out his name he ascended up the jump and as we left the ground we flew through the air everyone was breath taken. He  started to wobble and we were dropping towards the ground. And everyone was scared that he was going to crash, but then at the last second he strained it out and we landed safely on the ground as we passed his friends and his parents all cheering for him. We went back to the resort to sleep for the night as I felt pride of being with him as he had a high achievement in his life.       

No comments:

Post a Comment